Sureflap battery powered microchip cat flap uses the existing ID chip implanted in your cat as an electronic door key. It is compatible with common microchip types, i.e. 9, 10* and 15 digit microchip implants. Enables secure access for your pet and keeps other unwanted visiting animals.
- Your cat does not need a collar, tag or magnet.
- No trailing electric wires to cat flap.
- The cat flap is easily programmed within seconds to your cats existing microchip.
- Can be programmed for multiple cats up to 32 cats' identities, if you have that many.
- Battery operated (4xAA not included).
- Can be installed into doors, windows and walls.
- Mounting adaptors and tunnel extenders are available for installation in windows and walls - sold seperately.
- Available colours: White or Brown.
* Note: Sureflap is compatible with all 10 digit microchips except those numbers starting with 000... 010... or 020... Please check this before you place an order.