Sureflap battery powered microchip pet door uses the existing ID chip implanted in your cat or dog as an electronic door key. It is compatible with common microchip types, i.e. 9, 10* and 15 digit microchip implants. Enables secure access for your pet and keeps other unwanted visiting animals.
- Your cat does not need a collar, tag or magnet.
- No trailing electric wires to cat/dog flap.
- The pet flap is easily programmed within seconds to your pets existing microchip.
- Can be programmed for multiple cats up to 32 pets' identities, if you have that many.
- Battery operated (4xAA not included). Battery life typically 6 to 12 months.
- Can be installed into doors, windows and walls.
- Intergrated LCD screen and electronic lock.
- Curfew mode - set automatic locking and unlocking times.
- Mounting adaptors and tunnel extenders are available for installation in windows and walls - sold seperately.
- Available colours: White or Brown.
* Note: SureFlap products are compatible with all 10 digit microchips except those numbers starting with 000... 010... or 020... Please check this before you place an order.